ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card
The ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card Programa is intended to help eligible patients with commercial insurance offset the cost of their prescription copay. The Program parameters are as follows:
- A patient must have a valid prescription, meet the eligibility requirements, and present the copay card to their pharmacistb
- Your patient is covered up to a maximum savings of $3000 annually
- The Program is valid for 12 months. Annual reenrollment in the Program is required and subject to eligibility
- There are no income requirements
Obtaining and Activating the ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card
There are 2 ways for patients to receive the copay card:
- From their healthcare provider
- By enrolling onlineonline at www.tacrolimusmedsavings.com
- Eligible patients are able to activate and print a temporary card for immediate use. A copay card will also be mailed to the patient
a Eligible participants in the ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card Program ("Program") may receive annual savings up to $3000. Patients must have prescription drug coverage for ASTAGRAF XL, however, this Program offer is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any federal or state-government funded prescription drug benefit program including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DoD), TRICARE, Puerto Rico Government Insurance, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. The ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card Program is valid for twelve (12) months from date of enrollment. Annual reenrollment in the Program is required and subject to eligibility. Restrictions may apply. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Astellas reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
b Patients who receive their ASTAGRAF XL prescriptions by mail can also take advantage of the ASTAGRAF XL Copay Card. Patients may utilize the mail-in option by visiting www.patientrebateonline.com.