Astellas Patient Assistance Program
The Astellas Patient Assistance Program provides Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) extended-release tablets at no cost to patients who meet the program eligibility requirements.
Myrbetriq Support Solutionsa can quickly assess whether your patient meets the eligibility requirements. For more information, contact us at 1-800-477-6472. We are available Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–8:00 pm ET.
Your patient may be eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Be uninsured or have insurance that excludes coverage for Myrbetriq
- Have a verifiable shipping address in the United States
- Have been prescribed Myrbetriq for an FDA-approved indication
- Meet income eligibility criteria
Upon completion of the Patient Enrollment Process, we will evaluate and determine if your patient is eligible for this program. If your patient is eligible, we will notify you and your patient, and ship a supply of Myrbetriq directly to your patient's home.
a Myrbetriq Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.
b US Department of Health and Human Services.
1. US Department of Health and Human Services. Annual update of the HHS poverty guidelines. Fed Regist 2017;82:8831-8832.