XOSPATA Copay Card Program
The XOSPATA Copay Card Programa is for eligible patients who have commercial prescription insurance. The Program parameters are as follows:
- Patients pay as little as $0 per prescription
- A patient will be enrolled in the Program for a 12-month period
- The Program benefit covers up to a maximum of $25,000 per calendar year
- There are no income requirements
Enrolling Patients in the XOSPATA Copay Card Program
- XOSPATA Support SolutionsSM can evaluate eligibility and enroll patients in the XOSPATA Copay Card Program, OR
- Contact your preferred network specialty pharmacy to determine eligibility and enroll your patient in the XOSPATA Copay Card Program
aIn order to participate in the XOSPATA Copay Card Program ("Program"), a patient must have commercial prescription insurance for XOSPATA. The Program is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal government program, including, but not limited to, Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, Puerto Rico Government Insurance, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. This Program is void where prohibited by law. Certain rules and restrictions apply. Astellas reserves the right to revoke, rescind, or amend this offer without notice.
XOSPATA Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.
XOSPATA® is a registered trademark of Astellas Pharma Inc.