CRESEMBA Patient Savings Program
The CRESEMBA Patient Savings Programa is for eligible adult patients who have commercial prescription insurance. The Program parameters are as follows:
- A patient must have a valid prescription, meet the eligibility requirements, and present the Program card to their pharmacist
- Patients can expect to pay as little as $25 per prescription
- Your patient is covered up to a maximum savings of $4000 annually
- There are no income requirements
Obtaining the Savings Card
The patient must present the Card to the pharmacy when they fill their prescription. There are 2 ways for patients to receive the Savings Card:
- From their healthcare provider OR
- By printing the Savings Card here
This program expires on December 31, 2017.
Contact CRESEMBA Support Solutionsb at 1-800-477-6472 to learn more or determine whether your patient is eligible for enrollment in the CRESEMBA Patient Savings Program.
a In order to participate in the CRESEMBA Patient Savings Program ("Program"), a patient must have commercial prescription insurance for CRESEMBA. This Program is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal government program, including, but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, Puerto Rico Government Insurance, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. This Program is void where prohibited by law. Certain rules and restrictions apply. Astellas reserves the right to revoke, rescind, or amend this offer without notice.
b CRESEMBA Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.