Additional Patient and Caregiver Support
XOSPATA Support SolutionsSM offers additional patient and caregiver support to people like you who have been prescribed XOSPATA® (gilteritinib). This additional support helps connect you and your loved ones to educational resources and support based on your particular needs to help you manage your disease and daily life while on treatment.
When you call XOSPATA Support Solutions, a trained representative will speak with you to understand the types of challenges you may be facing and will customize a search of various independent local and national organizationsa that may provide support and resources right for you and your loved ones.
Additional patient and caregiver support resources may include:
- Emotional Support
- Connecting you to social workers, counseling services, or online communities
- Emotional support for your family members and friends
- Logistical Support
- Transportation and lodging assistance to get you to/from appointments
- Help with other day-to-day tasks
- Informational Support
- Other education and resources about acute myeloid leukemia and treatment
- Advice and recommendations on nutrition and self-care
Call XOSPATA Support Solutions at 1-844-632-9272, Monday–Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm ET to learn about potential resources for patients and caregivers.
aSupport is provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled or endorsed by Astellas. Availability of support and eligibility requirements are determined by these organizations.