PADCEV Support Solutions, through the Patient Connect program, offers additional patient and caregiver support to patients who have been prescribed PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv). This additional support helps connect your patient and their caregivers to educational resources and support based on their particular needs to help them manage their disease and daily life while on treatment.
When a patient or caregiver calls PADCEV Support Solutions, a trained representative will assess their specific needs and will conduct a search of various independent local and national organizationsa that may provide the support and resources requested.
Patient Connect resources may include:
- Emotional Support
- Social workers, counseling services, or online communities for patients
- Emotional support for the caregiver
- Logistical Support
- Transportation and lodging assistance for treatment
- Help with other day-to-day tasks
- Informational Support
- Other educational resources about the patient's disease and treatment
- Advice and recommendations on nutrition and self-care
Patients and their caregivers can call PADCEV Support Solutions at 1‑888‑402‑0627, Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–8:00 pm ET to learn about potential resources that may be available.
aSupport is provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled or endorsed by Astellas or Seagen. Availability of support and eligibility requirements are determined by these organizations.
PADCEV® and the PADCEV device are trademarks jointly owned by Agensys, Inc., and Seagen Inc.