Additional Patient and Caregiver Support
XOSPATA Support SolutionsSM offers additional patient and caregiver support to patients who have been prescribed XOSPATA® (gilteritinib). This additional support helps connect your patient and their caregivers to educational resources and support based on their particular needs to help them manage their disease and daily life while on treatment.
When a patient or caregiver calls XOSPATA Support Solutions, a trained representative will assess their specific needs and will customize a search of various independent local and national organizationsa that may provide the support and resources requested.
Additional patient and caregiver support resources may include:
- Emotional Support
- Connecting patients to social workers, counseling services, or online communities
- Emotional support for the caregiver
- Logistical Support
- Transportation and lodging assistance for treatment
- Help with other day-to-day tasks
- Informational Support
- Other education and resources about acute myeloid leukemia and treatment
- Advice and recommendations on nutrition and self-care
Patients and their caregivers can call XOSPATA Support Solutions at 1-844-632-9272, Monday–Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm ET to learn about potential resources offered.
aSupport is provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled or endorsed by Astellas. Availability of support and eligibility requirements are determined by these organizations.