Astellas Patient Assistance Program
The Astellas Patient Assistance Programa provides XTANDI® (enzalutamide) at no cost to patients who meet the program eligibility requirements.
XTANDI Support Solutionsb can assess whether the patient meets the eligibility requirements. For more information, contact us at 1-855-898-2634. We are available Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–8:00 pm ET.
The patient may be eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Be uninsured or have insurance that excludes coverage for XTANDIc
- Have a verifiable shipping address in the United States
- Have been prescribed XTANDI for an FDA-approved indication
- Meet the program financial eligibility requirements
Enrolling Patients in the Astellas Patient Assistance Program
- Enroll patients in XTANDI Support Solutions online in as little as 5 minutes. Go to www.XTANDIaccess.com. To get started, you will need:
- NPI (if not already registered)
- Office contact phone number
- Patient's pharmacy insurance
- Patient's phone number and email address
- Once you've completed enrollment, submit the prescription directly via your electronic medical record (EMR) to:
ARx Patient Solutions Pharmacy, 4500 W. 107th Street, Overland Park, KS 66207. NCPDP: 1720677
- Your patient's financial status will be assessed to determine eligibility for the Astellas Patient Assistance Program
- If the patient is eligible for the Astellas Patient Assistance Program, XTANDI Support Solutions will notify both the prescriber and patient.
- The Astellas Patient Assistance Program pharmacy will contact the patient directly to schedule their 30-day supply of XTANDI
a Program subject to eligibility requirements and program terms and conditions.
b XTANDI Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.
c Other insured patients may be eligible for the program if they meet certain eligibility criteria.
XTANDI® is a registered trademark of Astellas Pharma Inc.