Patient Enrollment Process
After your patient has been prescribed XTANDI® (enzalutamide), enroll them in XTANDI Support Solutionsa so they have access to financial assistance options and XTANDI Patient Connect, which provides assistance with daily living while on treatment.
Quickly Enroll Patients Online at XTANDIaccess.com
Go to www.XTANDIaccess.com
- To get started, you will need:
- National Prescriber Identifier (NPI) (if not already registered)
- Office contact phone number
- Patient's pharmacy insurance—be sure to enter the information from the patient's pharmacy insurance card, not their medical insurance card
- Patient's phone number and email address
One-time registration of the prescriber's NPI number gives you access to:
- Financial assessment of a patient's eligibility for the Astellas Patient Assistance Program for XTANDI
- The Astellas Patient Assistance Program provides XTANDI at no cost to patients who meet the program requirements
- Electronic Benefits Verification
- Includes patient coverage, out-of-pocket costs, drug access restrictions, coverage alerts, and network specialty pharmacies
- Prior Authorization
- Automated system replaces forms and provides expedited updates and approvals from payers/PBMs
For more information on how to enroll your patients, watch our tutorial here!
Register Prescriber NPI 1 of 2 Ways
- Go to HCPVerify.com and:
- Enter the prescriber's NPI
- Answer 2 authentication questions to verify the prescriber's identity
- Give consent to authorize registration
- Provide the prescriber's email address for future requests
- Register the prescriber's NPI during patient enrollment in XTANDI Support Solutions
- Go to XTANDIaccess.com and complete online enrollment in XTANDI Support Solutions, including the one-time NPI registration
a XTANDI Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.
XTANDI® is a registered trademark of Astellas Pharma Inc.